Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ocean

My Love she is an Ocean.
I swim in her engulfed by her love.
Her beauty is vast, far reaching, and blissful.
She purifies me, cleans me of my doubts and fears.
She is a ravenous lover always welcoming me to enter her waters.
But my Love is not souly for me for she has many lovers.
As a young man I would grow intolerant of this, sperning her, calling her names, punishing her, but denying my thirst.
Now I understand.
You do don't belong to me my love, but it does not mean you do not love me.
True you will have many other lovers who swim in your waters but even they will never Rule you. To love you is all they or I could can ever do.
I do not wish to drown in your love. Let me swim in it. I am your fish.
Let me play in your shallows and understand your depths.

No comments:

Post a Comment