Friday, December 7, 2012

Soooooo I have been writing since the age of 15. Of course many, MANY, poems, Rants, monolouges etc have been completely for me. However today while rummaging through my books to look for an address. I came across something I wrote about 4 years ago and it was on the last page of the book.
It goes a like this...


If you are reading this please remember you can do two things.
You can turn back or you can start a new. You always have options.
However, learn to honor your choices. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is "easy" in life, but that does not mean you should make them harder. Let go of thought, listen to your heart and use the power of your soul. Harness these abilities and you will have everything you need in life. So if you turn back remember that these are the pages of your life, they will help you go on. If you start a new book fill every page like a holy scripture written by a devout sage. Whatever you choose don't forget that this is your life to live. Not for a second, not for a moment , but for a lifetime, and I promise it will make one inspiring story.

Sometimes only You can Motivate You.
Learn. Live.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment