Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All the Single ladies!

"You don't speak for all men."
This is something I have told myself for years, and why should I?
I mean, I should speak for one man, me. Yes, believe it or not I am a man, in fact I have grown into a very good man.
This isn't about me though, I mean it concerns me, but more so indirectly.
" why do men Cheat?"
" why don't guys call?"
" why are men pigs?"
" why don't guys mean what they say? or do this or that and blah blah blah........"

"Munish you don't speak for all men" This is what I tell myself. I am not a therapist, or a Love Guru. I have just been one of the lucky men who has been asked these question and others many, many times in my life. These questions don't bug me, because they come from women I respect and admire.

And lets be honest I am guy, so I should know men. But I can't hate on all the brothers, because most of them just want the same thing as me.
Still.
Some of you motherfuckers need to get your shit together. You know why? Because you mess it up for all us other guys.
Now granted there is a number of women who strength there hate for men, by not dealing with any issues they have, but COME ON no woman in the history of the world wakes up and goes I want a man to Cheat, Beat, Hate, Use or Hurt me.
As a good man ( and yes I am one) who has been burnt by a few women I can say that blame can be placed on both sides. (but not all the time :) )
But ladies there ain't gonna be no Mrs. Sharma if all the Good women, tell me, a Good man, that every guy they meet lacks this or that. Or they do this, so this means that, and that leads to this, which means he will beat you.
In my life I have heard women say to me and I quote,
"Munish you are a good guy, but you are an Actor."
"Munish you are a good guy, but you are not like most men." ( I once thought this was a good thing)
"Munish you are a good guy, but you don't like snowboarding." ( oh yeah I have heard this)
I could go on, but I think you get the point.
No one want to get hurt, I don't want to get hurt, but I have. It may happen several times again, but if you really want to be happy we have to believe that he or she is out there. No matter how many times someone has done Bhangra on our hearts.
So ladies do you want a Good man? Yes attraction plays a part so don't give me that, "Well I have to be attracted to him to ." line. Or have you possible become so caught up in what your ideal man should be, that you haven't realized that that man is already in your life? Maybe he has even come and gone.? ( Most Good men, truly don't give up on a woman so he isn't far, just make sure you want him and not his attention) Maybe you have even become so focused on yourself, that you can't even see that he is focusing on you to?
Your man is out there, If I start to believe that every woman I meet is a slefish, jaded, bitch I may as well join a monestary and become a monk. AND nothing will change.
So all you Single ladies, don't give up on us men, cause guys like us won't give up on you.
Please let you guard down a little, he is not______ your x- husband or _______ your x-boyfriend. Don't be afraid to Love him, and guys DON'T be afraid to love her.
True Romance is a life time not a season.
So my latest Poetic Rant is for the woman who just broke up with her first love or third love, for the woman who hasn't had a real realationship since 2006, to the Girl who gives it up because she thinks it will keep him, to the woman who says she can't because she is scared, to the men who have found her, and the woman who have been waiting, and finally for my future wife Mrs. Sharma.... wherever she is. :)

The Words of Prince Charming of Def Jam.

Baby trust me, I am looking for you.
My soul tells me you are searching for me to.
I know you have met men who have brought you heartache, but my love will heal your hearts shape.
True, you once asked God for his love, but I posses affection you haven't even dreamed of.

Shakespeare once said, " we (men) prove much in our vows, but little in our love."
However, I am not the man Shakespeare spoke of.
Rest assure I do exist I simply haven't found you yet.
Baby you can tell me these are all words, but if you believe in them I will change your world.

Do not get me wrong I do have my flaws, and we will have our troubles,
but commitment and communication are the weapons of all lovers.
Calm yourself and realize there is a reason we all have some pain,
pure love babe would drive us insane.
The hurt balances us out makes us aware of another persons heart.
Only then can we start to believe in the word "Us", for "Me" and "I" are what make any love story tragic.
It's attractive that you can stand on your own, that "you don't need a man".
It will give me pride to be your companion
It will mean you love me for who I am.
Let yourself grow into the person you are meant to become,
I will be a blessed man to be with a complete woman.
Someday soon our love story will come true.

M Sharma

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete