Friday, April 9, 2010

Kiss version 1

So I stumbled upon my MYSPACE account today and found the FRIST blog I ever wrote. So I thought I would share it. And it doesn't require me to write so much at this point and time. Old school Blog I was 25.

***Monday, February 19, 2007 ****

Kiss
Dear you.

Don't forget what I said,"you won't know if you don't try'.

Scared? Sometimes it will be hard to breathe, but the breath will come.

you are worth it! you will always be worth it.

Do you understand what I mean? Sorry I am a horrible speller, I don't proof read, and my grammar sucks.

IF they don't care, they won't be there or their or whatever it is.

Kiss......kissssssss, kiss goodbye, kiss to try, kiss for good luck, kiss my ass, Kiss me if you mean it. Kiss me, close your eyes, and remeber me. Hell, Kiss me to forget me.

Boo hoo....oh my life is so hard.....I am so sad....boo hoo. (Please there is two things you can do, solve your problem or push it way down inside and let it F#ck you up some more.)

I am nothing, I am nobody special, I am dirty, damaged------But you tried to Fix me, and you always will.

I should have hugged you longer.

I could have listen to you.

Please don't be afraid, this is the bed you have made.

You have and always will live in the moment (hell sometimes you suck the moment dry)

You are respnosible for ALL of your actions( it's not everyone elses fault)

IF you are depressed, remember:

1) Bad things happen to good people, becuase they can handle it.

2) Life is as fair as you make it.

3) Someone always understands.

4) Don't lie to yourself or you will live with it for the rest of your life.

5) You matter, if not to him or her or them.---Then to me.

6) Give it your all

7) IF you try and fail,THEN you learn and become stronger. IF you try and succeed,....Well that is the whole point anyway.

*****
I wrote this days before I moved from Regina and then added some more things to it when I moved to Vancouver.
This is about many people, but mostly it's about a extremely scared young man who was about the enter the next stage of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment