Sunday, May 16, 2010

Best of Show hangover

WHAT A SHOW!
Thank you to everyone who came out and made The Best OF Show such a success.
I must say I was very humbled after this shows run. For the last two weeks I don't' know how many times I have told myself " I'm jut a prairie boy from Saskatchewan and I don't really even know what that means. All I do know is that it makes me so very happy to bring Joy to others.
4 sold out shows and this time we had double the occupancy. Wow, that's all I can say. I even had friends who phoned, email, text ed me apologizing for not being able to make it. One part of me was so happy that i have such wonderful friends and the other side was thinking next time get your tickets faster.
I truly hope that everyone that came out had a fantastic time because we had a great time putting the show on.
Next up with have the Sawan Mela on June 12 and we will be also putting up our first two filmed sketches Bollywood Bella and Bhuppi's Bhangra Dance Group.
As for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Chicken there will be a brand new show coming in the future, and possibly a remount of the best of show,

No comments:

Post a Comment