Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Parts of Butter Chicken Part 2.

Sooooooooooo, two weeks before The Best Of Show!!!!!
I hope there is a number of people who are getting excited for the show. Rehearsals continue to run smoothly, and anyone who comes to see the show will be thoroughly entertained.
Even though this is a best of show and we are using our best sketches, none of the sketches are the same as there originals. Each sketch has new elements added to it, be it because of Leena and I tweaking a sketch, or because of our wonderful cast.
Which by the way I now call, Butter Chicken Omega(Note: I have never called them, Butter Chicken Omega, but it sounds cool. Don't you think?)
Moving on.
Last week I spoke briefly about the Men of Butter chicken, this week it's the ladies turn.

I will start with the one and only Jessica Garcia (aka The Little General)

Jessica is beautiful. Before I go any further I must make it clear that ALL the women in the show are beautiful, but each of them posses a trait that makes them breathtaking, AND HELLO, THEY ARE SO DAMN FUNNY!!! ( Don't believe me? come watch the show, I dare you.)
Jessica is very talented, and is always eager to be apart of the show no matter what the capacity. Jessica can play a number of different characters from a Latin maid to and Old Indian Mother ( come watch the show)
She is also a born leader, it is something a notice in her more and more with each passing show, hence the name, The Little General. Now if she can only stop talking about that Neyo Dance I did for her. It was one night Jessica, by they way you never called after that. I'm a man Jess not a piece of meat. I have a heart that feels...stuff. :)
Continuing on
We have the lovely Aga postawska


Aga has one of the best dead pan looks I have ever seen, you have got to be some kind of funny to make a person laugh without saying a word. She is also very Dirty, which Leena and I enjoy very much.
Someone else to enjoy is Veenu Sandhu.

Veenu had made every Character she plays her own. Her interpretation of Binder in Binder and Minder is my personal favourite, and she get along with everyone in the cast so well.
Aga and Her have become really good friends. Always so happy to see each other, hugging and touching each other, you know like girls do. Always working with each other outside of rehearsal, heck even in rehearsals they disappear for 20 to 30 min, and work on there scenes together. Let me tell you something they work HARD. They always come back to rehearsal just hot and gleaming with sweat, hair out of place with this wonderful red glow that screams, " Munish we were rehearsing really, really hard!" Then I always jokingly tell them they should go back and work even harder, and they are always so ready to do it?
God Bless them.
Rounding out the cast is Alicia Novak

The moment she auditioned we knew she had to be in the show, and she is french, or from Quebec, or no she is a Francophone. ( Which reminds me, why are all people from Quebec named after Actor James Franco? More importantly after his home telephone? Nobodies called a Sharmaphone, at least not yet.)
Alicia is and Actress who is always working and it is wonderful having her in the cast. However, she does have a seeecret, a secret so disturbing that if I told you, you would be....well I guess you would be disturbed.

If that isn't' enough to get you wanting to come to the show we also have the lovely soul singer Sabrina Saran performing at the show also.
I personally Believe that this woman as the "it" factor. The first time I heard her sing I instantly asked myself, "Self, why isn't the rest of the world listening to her?. I am very blessed to call her friend.
Come check out the show.

Stay tuned.....

********I may have fabricated a few things, but I only fabricated the things that were already fabricated**************
M Sharma

2 comments:

  1. Love it, very funny!
    This is Veenu btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rehearsing with Veenu!.. except I realized the other day... we don't even have one scene together..

    ReplyDelete