Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cosmic Inceptions. Continuation of Elevation.

For anyone who doesn't know me or has not seen me in a while.
I have begun my second spiritual journey, don't get me wrong I believe that I am in/on one great magical and amazing cosmic Journey, but there are moments in your life when things stick out and you know that life simply can not go back to how is was. The first time this happen to me I was nearing the end of my twenty second year. I was introduced to some wonderful gifts. Edgar Cayce, the Bhagavad Gita, and chanting. It was when I begin to realized that maybe the outside world is a reflection of my internal world, that if I believe I have a soul, I should let my soul shine through for that is the strongest and purest part of me. These few but very important realization began to change my life. I changed majors in University, I began doing what makes me happy. Of course being only in my early/mid twenties I was still very attached to outcomes and expectations so only allowed myself to learn a few lesson. I mean come on, I'm in my mid 20's, I wanna party, hang out with friends, chase girls, and LIVE! So I continued with my life becoming better, but not great. But now my Cosmic lovers, brothers and sisters I am picking up where I left off. Much of what I will share will have a common theme, but it is no matter.
Live. Learn. LOVE.


Confusion

Confusion in Illusion is time consuming.
When you live life in pain,
How can one not feel insane?
Placing your life in emotional categories
Is how you live a Tragic story
Anger, Pain, Feeling Betrayed
Believing in these words will lead your life astray
Finding purpose in life may seem "hard"
But if you learn to love unconditionally
You will be free of any misery.

Angel

My Sweet little Angel know I love you
At times it will feel life only offers burden
Accept it's a gift
You can do whatever you wish with it
You may feel stuck in the mud
I will be there to rescue you my love
In our constant Journey we call life
The divine Mother give us what we call Strife
She does this not give us pain but to help elevate us to a higher plain
My Sweet little Angel do not fear any dark,
always embrace the light in your heart
And by chance you are ever stuck in the grey
You can depend on my love to help guide the way.


Soulful love of mine
We do not exist in time
Our love is connected forever
Both of us know there is no other
This Divine connection only has one Shape
It is you my mate
Love me my Goddess
It seems so foolish to ask
All I will ever do is love you back.

Great love
She holds him close before she lets him go
Her Prince has Chosen a sacrifical road
His divine Mother and Father look upon him.
It will be Eons before he returns to them.
With one last embrace he lets his love go
Falling into an infinite cosmic black hole
Giving his grace for the sake of creation
Driven only with the knowing she loves him.

Lion
He roams the Savannah looking at the stars
Knowing he has come from so far
He roars to a distant galaxy
She is prying come back to me
This King has chosen his Destiny
He loves her that's all that matters
For now however he must roam the Savannah

You are the meaning of my creation
The Goddess who tames me


No comments:

Post a Comment