Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pieces of Mr Munish's: The Saga continues...





This city was big with it's Buildings and Sky trains, now it's so small I can't escape the material pains. A young green man with master plans has grown into a sage who understands his mortal ways. Human beings tell me I care to much try
Make me wonder why I should give a fuck.
I love so much
I love so much
Soldiers tell me that I should not fuss
Still this warrior of the light battles on
Listening to the song of his cosmic all.
*******

Dear Innocent Boys

Never stop loving.
Even when she breaks your heart don't stop believing in love. Your going to question why, going to hurt more then you ever thought you could, but don't make others pay. Don't hold back. You are going to want to, you are going to want to be right, but choose to be Happy. Because even if you are right you can still feel crappy. Be the best you can be, don't question what if she'll leave me? If you gave your best, there is no such things as tests. Love to your limit and push through it, cause even when it hurts, you will realize your worth. And when you grow and become a man it will be a woman who holds your hand.

(This is true for the innocent Girls as well)
*****
No more words of Pain, my heart won't let me.
No need to dwell on how one can be wronged, it is a sad forgettable song.
Life has it's lessons and some of us don't listen. So we get stuck on repeat making easy lessons large feats.
No more complaining and goodness saking. Our lives should be filled with purpose not deconstructing what hurt is.
I have a divine love inside me, healing the world with my goddess beside me.

*****
He paces back and forth with an inferno that rises inside him.
Visceral sounds escape his breath
His scale like skin a fiery red.
Like the God Shiva he wants to set the world a blaze, torch it to a crisp so new life can exist
He is no Mythical creature still he is born of holy ether.
He is only a being of purpose on a journey to find what is worth is.





No comments:

Post a Comment