Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You should read this Family, Friends and All others.

HOOOLLLLLLLA! Wow, you 're actually reading this? Awesome! Thanks! Some of you might be worried about what I am about to say, and some of you will be but for reasons I can't control. All I really want to say is that in my pursuit to become an enlightened soul, a better artist, and all around better person. I have decided I have to let go of certain views that I have been taught are important. In short I am letting go, not "caring" (not in that apathetic way) I have always wanted to tell stories and express viewpoint as an artist but I have always worried about what others might think. If it was good enough. Had meaning. Afraid to offend someone or worried I will hurt someone's feeling, but in the end it seems I end up offending myself and hurting myself and no one else. So I came across this realization if I am the world and the world is me, then I need to learn, grow, and not limit myself. So in the coming months and for the rest of my life, I will no longer carry any Chains. I will write, I will perform, and I will teach without worrying about what others think. I will simply Create. Finish what I start and live through my open heart. No I will not be sharing deep dark secrets that dear loving friends have told me or naming names of people who have "hurt" me, but I'm not living in concern or worry any more and honestly neither should anyone else. One must simply Care and Do. Caring only requires Love. Unconditional love and if you love unconditionally then truly nothing can ever hurt you. Don't let your Ego tell you anything different.:) Much love Munish Sharma

1 comment:

  1. Amen brotha! Excited to see how you flourish without this constraint!

    ReplyDelete