Friday, February 19, 2010

Inspire

If I can not love you.
I will love you indirectly.
I will speak the words of love to inspire the heart.
God lets these words bring kindred souls together.
For if I am meant to live without a piece of my soul,
I will challenge others to make themselves whole.

I can not be anymore then what I am,
but I am thanks to you my friend.

Often you have stood firm by my side
Unwilling to let me run and hide.

When I have poisoned myself with selfish emotion,
you have always conjured up the healing potion.

I have tried and failed to many times to count,
but you have refused to let me be down and out.

Sometimes I feel unworthy of your inspiration,
but I am quick to cast away that sensation.

You have strung together speech to sound like music to my ears.
That is why all my movements have become effortless and clear.

There is no such thing as darkness in my life.
For your love even illuminates the night.

Your touch makes me feel so precious,
that is has stopped me from acting reckless.

Some would call you a muse, but we will leave that to fate.

For I my friend call you my soul mate.

M Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment