Thursday, February 25, 2010

Questions

Can a person create there own hell?
Can we acknowledge when we are happy and then accept that it will pass?
Are you afraid of succeeding?
Ask yourself these questions and be prepared for the answer you give yourself.
To me Balance is the quest of life.
However, to be a balanced human being you can not look at things as good or bad, black or white, right and wrong.
You simply must Do.
Yes of course you need to put thought into what you are doing. I am not saying you should just do what you feel, but your feelings can guide you.
The Quest for Balance is never ending. Sometimes something that might be "wrong" is actually right, other times the "right thing" is actually the wrong thing. In order to be the "Good guy" we have to be prepared to play the Villain.
When you are balanced you rule your feelings. It is your soul that shines.
When you are balanced others do not dictate you decisions in life, they simply bring facts into a decision you will make.
When you are balanced you are responsible for ALL of your decisions.
And you can accept this.


This piece is short and straight to the point.
*************
My heart hurts from time to time.
Looking for the person who committed the crime.
Heartbreak may not be a capital offence.
Yet is still feels like death nonetheless.

M Sharma

2 comments:

  1. Another road into your own personal hell is not forgiving yourself for past blunders...

    Many of us strive to be the best possible versions of ourselves; a 'balanced' self; to take full responsibility for all actions---but we must understand that no one is perfect, and past trespasses must be acknowledged, but then released as lessons learned.

    My only sister (10 years younger) visited me during the Olympics and I had a very enlightened talk with her---
    I was mean to her when I was a teenager. In one particular episode she had innocently done something that embarrassed me, and I privately belittled her in return, letting her feel my rage. I still cringe about that day, and I have apologized to her many times since. I apologized again when she was here and she told me that I don't have to keep apologizing for the same event over and over again. I told her that she was just a little kid and I was so selfish towards her; she pointed out that I also was 'just a kid' at that time and that she doesn't mind and I need to let it go.

    The amount of pressure and undue stress we put upon ourselves again is just another form of self-sabotage disguised as piousness---sneaky as a ninja, undermining our belief that we deserve good things and success.

    ReplyDelete