Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Dance so hard that...

Sometimes I Dance so hard I give myslef and orgasm. That Climax and Pure Bliss you feel happening while your fulling being your Cosmic Self. GOOOOOOOOOOOD!
I love to Dance. Fuck it, I wish at times My wife would be a dance floor I loving dancing so much. I feel so much like a Man. Doing this Ethereal Mating Dance.
Each part of my body contracts and reacts and sends this Pharmonal Energy attracting Goddesses to take part in my Physical Symphony. If not for a lifetime, for one dance. To pull her close, to have her Shakti surround you and complete you.
To smell, to Touch, to TASTE!
No words.
Let my eyes, hands and hips do all the dictation.
When she is not near I Dance for her anywhere. In rooms, on the bustop, walking down the street with my hip Hop. In dance there is all, our bodies decribe it all.
Love. Dance. Made for Romance.
We allow our bodies to come play, there is a reason we have the phrase " We Danced the Night away."

No comments:

Post a Comment