Monday, December 31, 2012

Moments form a book never Published part 2

I am lost in space...
Ok maybe I am not.
I am in fact exactly where I need to be drifting in space a soon to be extinguish star. When I was a human I never thought that even a star would have consciousness, then again as a human I thought animals and plants where inferior to me.
My shine is slowly fading, particles that once made up me are now drifting into space.
Pieces of me fall into other stars, suns, planets..galaxies .................cosmos.
Well I forget again? Well again at the last moment of physical life will everything comeback to me? Living it seems in any form becomes so important to any being.
I am a falling God. A blue being. In some solar systems I am worshipped as a God, in others I am nothing, but my energy belongs to every form, particles or molecule that I have come into contact with. For in these last moments I understand that I am the all.
Soon I will slip into the next unknown more enlightened that I was before.
A man is standing in a ocean, the sun shining brightly down upon him and angel comes running splashing next to him...it seems like eons ago.
I have burned so bright for millions of years, but time is no longer linear.
I live in die and the same time. Letting go and living in the moment that is what becomes of us all. I can feel the shift my existence here slowly ends on to new beginnings

" Daddy I want know about that star?"
" My lovely we will learn as many as we can, in fact we will start with the most important one. You."
"Hehe, you're silly Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment