Friday, January 4, 2013

Words have Power.

Everything all at once.
I am already dead and dancing as a three year old.
I still sing in my room in the basement and live on a sun soaked beach in solitude.
She is telling me it won't work.
"Munish we will end up together."
My one true love married another. My parents keep me safe from harm, now they tell me there is something wrong in my head.
My brother won't talk to me. My infant sister grasps my finger for the first time.
Alone at a bus stop.
Surrounded by Friends. Kids laughing with me.
Friends shedding tears. Living in Routine.
I 'm 60 roaming Eastern streets. I m Thirty and with my Lover
"Daddy I wanna come with you."
She ran away from me again.
All I know is that there is no End.
Speeches on the street, on a Podium, live on T.V.
Alone asking why you didn't believe in me.
When I am gone you will cry for me
Five years old and I want my mommy.
I fought my Dad
My friends Don't understand.
She walks next to me Lovingly holding my hand.
Waking in the middle of the night kissing her forehead
My brother does not love me he wishes me dead.
They yell at me that I was never there.
My brother looking me in the eye telling me I make the world care.
Past. Present. Futures.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment