Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I gotta Quote for yeah!

When you put up a Quote do you actually read it?
Do you let the words resonate in your heart?
Or do you read it because it sounds good?
Does anyone every notice that quotes contradict each other?
You will read ones about Unconditional Love and the next day you will read one about how if someone doesn't treat you right then they don't deserve you.
It makes sense to me. Words that speak to you are words to live by.
But are you living by them?
Did you wake up today and love unconditional?
Did you look in the mirror and tell yourself I am someone important?
Did you finally and I mean FINALLY tell someone what you always wanted to say, because if you never saw them again at least they would know how you feel about them.
After all
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough (May West)
I don't dislike Quotes, I love words, but only if I really need to say them, use them.
Words like actions need a reason.
So when you put up your next Facebook/Twitter quote or write it down on your vision board/Journal/wall etc. ( I do all of this)
Maybe ask yourself
When I am in bliss will these words come to mind?
IF I drink from sorrow will these lines be the food to my soul?
When I look upon a loved one does "IT" click?
I could end with a Quote but I would be happier if you read what I wrote
And you can Quote me on that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment